- Cuirass Doors are available in purely traditional wood colours and have the rich exotic look of foreign doors.
- Cuirass Doors are made out of well insulated steel, they are well created by meeting the international standards of galvanized iron
- Honey comb is filled in between the 0.8 mm to 1 mm thick steel sheet. Double layered Seated strip enables to give the same sound effect of the opening and shutting of the wooden doors. And does not make the creaking sound of the Steel cupboard and does not make the creaking sound of the Steel cupboard
- When the door is locked at one place, due to the highly advanced technology , it will be double locked at 11 other places of the same door.
- Cuirass steel door is India’s first steel door which made out of Galvanized Iron . As the Hinges & the Door sill are made of Stailness Steel, prevent corrosion and gives a lasting life to the doors.
- Antitheft locking system, the reinforced door hinges and the door viewer that gives a clear and vast view of the surroundings, ensure maximum security. The multi layered strengthened plate of lock set is characterized by impact resistance and breaking resistance.
- The inbuilt pelmet, locking system etc make cuirass steel doors less expensive than the wooden doors.
Why CuirassSteel Doors
In the arena of home construction, Indians, have been giving quite a remarkable importance to wood. However, the scarcity of quality wood, the exorbitant and baseless increase in the price and the labour charges,along with the shortage of expert labourers and the unaccountability of the locking system are the major factors which inspired us to create a new innovative concept of steel doors.